netFLEX (network FLEXibility) by LightRiver, is a network automation platform designed to address the complexities of disparate transport networks, suppliers, and technologies. As the only platform that enables the agnostic management of transport networks, netFLEX allows you to interrogate your optical network — your way — without vendor lock-in and inclusive of a self-serve option.
Automation and Flexibility
The netFLEX platform is purpose-built to transform how organisations in Australia and New Zealand manage and view their network hardware regardless of their current setup. As an enabler of digital transformation, netFLEX’s comprehensive transport network automation can be leveraged within any network operator or extended to partners and customers such
as Smartoptics’ Open Line Systems.
For the first time ever, businesses in the region will benefit from:
- Significant cost avoidance
- Industry-leading multi-vendor, multigenerational and multi-technology support
- Operational scalability as your business grows
- New revenue enablement to transform your bottom line
- Dynamic network inventory discovery to maximise automation
- Real-time data collection and analytics for actionable insight
- Network-on-Demand and Self-Serve digital experiences
The disparity in network expansion and the constant evolution of technology has resulted in complexities that are overwhelming to manage at scale. netFLEX helps achieve simplification through uniform network management. A task that normally would take 2 to 3 hours to complete, through our collaboration with netFLEX, will reduce it to as little as 3 minutes.
– Ian Deane, Director
Want further information on how
Independent Data Solutions can help